High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, Gold Plated and Metal Shielding Connector
- 3 ft. | 6 ft. | 10 ft. | 15 ft.
- Type: HDMI Cable
- Color: Black
- Connector: HDMI Male to HDMI Male
- 30 AWG Wire
- Gold Plated
- Expanded Support for Color Spaces
- Built-in Strain-Relief
- Metal Shielding Connector
- Fully supports 3D over HDMI feature for true 3D gaming, 3D TV, and 3D home theatre applications.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel: Add high-speed networking to and HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without separate Ethernet cable.
- 4K X 2K Video Support: Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next generation display that will rival the next digital cinema system used in many commercial movie theaters.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, and up to 2160 resolution.
- Broadcast quality digital video, digital audio, and intercomponent control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection.
- Dolby True and DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable.
- Audio Return Channel: Allows an HDMI connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system without a separate audio cable.
- Additional Color Spaces: Adds supports for additional color models used in digital photography and computer graphics.
- Thick fully 30AWG wires for maximum signal strength. Braid shielding and Aluminum Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference.
- Metal shielding connector increases the mating strength, with the reinforced metal shielding attached to the connector the entire pair is strengthened as one.